Fiji police say they're still investigating a fire a week ago at the office of trade unionist Attar Singh.
The Fiji Post & Telecommunications Employees Association office in Knollys street, was set alight in a clear case of arson between 9pm and 10pm on Saturday the 30th of May.
A security guarding a nearby property was alerted to the blaze when the alarm was triggered at the FPTEA office.
His quick action saved the building from being engulfed in flames and he managed to extinguish the blaze before the arrival of firemen.
Below are pictures that show it was arson.
1. The arsonist, or arsonists, apparently entered the compound through the rear boundary and used petrol to start the fire. This is the empty gallon, smelling of petrol, left behind.
2.The jug was used to spill petrol inside the front lounge of the office through an open louvre window next to the main entrance.
3. The charred floor in the lounge.
4. A farmer's hat, normally worn by soldiers, was left on the steps of the front door of the office.
5. Charred chair after the fire.
6. Charred table in the office.