|THUG AT WORK: Savenaca Siwatibau Rabuka (middle) at the Qarase blocade in 2006. Naliva at front left.|
Coupfourpointfive today reveals a list of military soldiers and police identified by Fiji citizens as those who've taken part in beatings at the Queen Elizabeth Barracks.
|Bovver boy Rokoura middle.|
Savenaca Siwatibau Rabuka is one and Captain Aseri Rokoura, who was identified in the beating of trade unionist Felix Anthony, another.
And thanks to the help of reliable sources, the following have also been identified as QEB Goons or the underwear intelligence masipolos as one reader has dubbed them.
|Bovver Boy Naliva left.|
1) EPARAMA BULEWA. Father's name Timoci Bulewa, 50 years old, resides at Lot 11 Cevuga Road, Kalabu Housing. Home 7566 2326. Member of RFMF for 29 years.
2) SAVENACA SIWATIBAU RABUKA. 31 years old. Resides at Lot 4 Lady Davila Road, Davuilevu Housing. Phone 3385 222 extension 1490 work. home 363 1158. Army Officer.
3) MIKAELE WONG, 31 years old. Block 5 Flat 7 Grantham Road, Raiwai. Phone 3385 222 work. Home 7289 129. Army Officer.
4) DETECTIVE SERGEANT 196 APIMELEKI DIGITAKI. Father's name Taniela Mavi, 42 years old. Tomanu Road, Nadera. Police Officer.
5) KALUSI V SERU. Father's name Akariva Seru, 39 years old. Residence Raiwaqa Police compound. Phone 3310 721 (work). Police Officer.
6) VILIAME SAUMAISUE. Police officer.
Others also named with some information missing:
Private Dusi, Private Lee, and one Epeli - lay preacher at Wainivula Methodist Church and soldier by profession. Confirmation of their details to be provided.
Civilian informer: ATONIO TANABURENISAU, 60 years of age, resides Tacirua Village, Nasinu. Phone 7566 2361 (home).
MACIU VULAONO of 3FIR. The younger brother of Teleni/Atu Vulaono. Ringleader of Roko Ului's hit squad and involved in some of the tortures last year and the beating of SDL members in February 2010.
A petition has also been launched to urge the United Nations to stop offending soldiers from peacekeeping duties. See link below.
Editor's Note: Vinaka Vaka Levu to the reader who started the list.